How does one start something of this nature? Putting thoughts into a public realm for, not necessarily the first time, but this time with the intention to commit. By commit, I mean that I may write something every month. I would call that commitment, at least to something as menial as a blog. Heaven forbid I let the lonely old scoundrel who accidentally stumbles onto an out of date blog become terse with my lack of committal!
I'm starting to believe I should stop while I'm ahead, at least for now. The pain medication takes my mind in all different places, and seems to do only so much for the pounding in my jaw. Ironic, considering that I've gotten identical results from drinking a bottle of tequila. Mmm! Nothing like the taste of cheap liquor with a hint of pine from your buddy's coffee table.
No comments:
Post a Comment